The University of Northwestern Ohio Accounting program will help you develop strong managerial skills that are required in today’s workplace. You’ll learn how to organize financial reports, evaluate financial operations and make recommendations to management.
You will also examine financial statements making sure they meet legal requirements. Accountants comprise the backbone of every business, whether it be a restaurant, non-profit organization, or Fortune 500 corporation.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Payroll Accountant
- Certified Fraud Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Financial Accountant
- Plant Controller
- Financial Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Taxes
- Business Taxes
- Principles of Finances
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Human Communication
- Group Dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 1109 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must be submitted as well.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated.
International6900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 USD per credit during 48 months.
National6900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.