At Christian Ministry from Tabor College students will engage with a diverse faculty through courses that span personal development, business, ministry, biblical studies and cultural engagement.
Graduates will be ready to step into any number of positions within a church, non-profit, mission or marketplace spheres. They can also enter into Tabor’s innovative master of arts program in Ministry Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life and Teaching of Jesus
- Bible Journeys
- Leadership and Community
- Global Christianity
- Living & Serving in the Globalized World
- Spiritual Life Transformation
- Adult Development and Life Planning
- The Sermon on the Mount
- Elements of Christian Faith
- Ministry, Relationships, and Communication
- Church and the Mission of God
- Cultural Diversity
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late Decision Deadline - 01/08/2021
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 124 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- Apply and submit your application fee online or to the address listed below.
- Send all high school and college transcripts
- Send ACT/SAT test scores
- Minimum qualifying high school GPA of 2.5 or 18 composite ACT score (960 SAT)
- Send all final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university (All International College/University transcripts must be sent to WES or the NAIA offered service InCred)
- Complete the International Student Data Sheet
- Complete the International Transfer Information Sheet
- Send a declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.)
- Full financial settlement before you arrive on campus
- Submit $200 USD Comprehensive Deposit, Pay Online
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
International41200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20600 USD per semester during 18 months.
National41200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20600 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Hillsboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.