Visual Studies concentration at Southern California Institute of Architecture is a defining feature of the SCI-Arc pedagogy. The famously elaborate drawings, models, renderings, and animations produced by our students and faculty reflect not only the ability to technically document and visually communicate a building’s design, but also a deep and long-standing interest in employing these tools as generative creative media. Visual Studies gives students both professional competency and a means for creative speculation. Through exposure to this dual capacity of architecture’s tools, the students are introduced to an evolving tradition of creative techniques
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Studies 1 Foundation: Drawing
- Visual Studies 1 Foundation: 3D
- Visual Studies 1 Foundation: Digital Imaging
- Visual Studies 1 Introduction to Visual Studies: History, Theory, Practice
- Introduction to Art and Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 2221 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SCI-Arc receives applications from over fifty countries each year. In order to account for the diversity of international educational systems, students applying from schools abroad are required to submit additional application materials.
- All application materials must be submitted in English. In addition to the program-specific application requirements
International46878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23439 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23439 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.