Geography from Sarah Lawrence College provides an exciting context, as the community is predisposed to welcome geography’s breadth and interdisciplinary qualities.
Graduates with Geography from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- know about relationship between human beings and “nature”
- know about how globalization change spatial patterns of historical, political, economic, social, and cultural human activities
- know how do these patterns provide avenues for understanding our contemporary world and pathways for the future
- investigate the ways that landscape and place both reflect and reproduce the evolving relationship of humans to each other and to their environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food, Agriculture, Environment, and Development
- Indigenous Rights and Representations
- Art and Ecology
- Economics for Responsible Citizens
- Geospatial Data Analysis
- Property: Cultural and Environmental Perspectives
- Landscapes in Translation
- ‘In an Antique Land’: An Introduction to Middle Eastern Studies
- Japanese Literature: Translations, Adaptations, and Visual Storytelling
- Studies in Ecocriticism: The Idea of Nature in the Western Tradition
- The World According to Ariyoshi Sawako
- The Politics of Addressing the Past: Apology, Repatriation, Reparation, Remembrance
- Intervention and Justice
- Rising Autocrats and Democracy in Decline?
- Environmental Psychology: An Exploration of Space and Place
- Food Environments, Health, and Social Justice
- The Social Psychology of Immigration
- Borders and Transnational Mobilities
- Cities and Urbanism in the Global South
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography View 473 other Masters in Geography in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.