It’s no secret that nurses are one of the most critical, vital components of the modern health care system. If you’re a licensed Registered Nurse who’s been wanting to expand your opportunities for growth in the nursing field, it might be time to look into the RN-to-BSN degree program at Salem University. We take your previous education and, more importantly, your experience and provide you with the critical, creative, and reflective thinking skills that will open new doors and paths for success.
Our BSN program is:
- Designed by nurses for nurses, with a focus on the needs, experiences, and activities you’ll need on the job
- Fully online, from start to finish, so you can make classes work on your schedule
- Accessible by computer, tablet, smartphone, or anywhere where you can connect to the Internet, so your classes go where you go
You can complete your online Nursing BSN degree at Salem International University in as few as 10 months, including a final capstone project that lets you take the concepts you’ve been learning and apply them in the nursing environment, demonstrating your development, values, competence, and critical thinking. Salem’s School of Nursing is committed to graduating highly competent practitioners who are dedicated to rigorous assessment, lifelong learning, and compassionate human care, all within a climate of diversity.
- Professional Role Transition
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Research
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing and Health Care
- Chronic and Complex Health Problems
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Special Topics & Issues in Nursing
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Salem admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis.
- The application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date.
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 145 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Salem International University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- A current, unrestricted RN license in United States.
- As a Registered Nurse, you will automatically be awarded at least 60 transfer credits for your associate degree in nursing and professional experience as an RN before you begin. Additional courses may be transferred in, up to a maximum of 90 transfer credits.
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 10 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 10 months.
In-State12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 USD per year during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.