After graduation, you should be prepared to provide support to organizations that offer direct patient care, provide insurance, or develop treatments.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
This Business Administration - Health Care Management degree at Salem International University prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Health Care Administrator – Plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services for medical facilities, clinics or departments, or medical practice by a group of physicians.
- Health Care Analyst – Provide management consulting by analyzing organizational performance and offering solutions to make the organization more profitable either by increasing revenue, reducing costs, or both.
- Administrative Services Manager – Supervise activities including record keeping, office operations, and support services
- General Manager – Manage all operational activities of company, spanning functional areas to devise strategies and policies to ensure the organization meets its goals.
- Health Care Management
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Management
- Human Resources Management
- Economics and Health Care Finance
- International Issues in Health Care Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Salem admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis.
- The application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Health Sciences View 2371 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Salem International University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online here.
- The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 48 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.