Business Management (Online) from Northwest University is designed to equip students with a myriad of foundational skills in accounting, finance, project management, and marketing. Additionally, students will learn to pursue ethical and effective ways of conducting business in managerial and leadership roles.
Students at Business Management (Online) from Northwest University will:
- Apply business concepts and theories to solve business challenges.
- Write a realistic entrepreneurial business plan.
- Analyze the risks and rewards of launching a new product or service in a foreign country.
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas and other issues in business from a Christian faith perspective.
- Evaluate best practices for resolving human resource issues within an organization.
- Recommend a business strategy based on organizational data in Accounting, Finance, and Marketing.
- Develop a career strategy in the Business Management field.
- Survey of Economics
- Information Systems Management
- Business Leadership
- Business Law
- Group and Organizational Dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 339 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form (Application Packet)
- Application Fee ($30)
- Biographical Essay (Application Form)
- Entrance Test (ACT or SAT)
- Official High School Transcripts of work completed at time of application (or GED)
- College Transcripts (previous college work)
- Be a high school graduate or be eligible for graduation prior to attending Northwest University.
- Please submit a proof of English proficiency. Proficiency
- Health Insurance
International33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
National33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.