Nursing from Northwest University offers a combination of academic excellence and spiritual foundation needed to face the challenges of the nursing profession. The Buntain College of Nursing blends scientific, clinical, and holistic health studies—enhanced by cross-cultural study abroad experiences—to give students a global perspective on engaging with human need.
- Maternity, Neonatal, and Pediatric Nursing
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community or Public Health
- Missionary/Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Work
- Teaching and Health Education
- Nursing Research
- Health Policy
- Promoting the Health of Populations
- Social Issues in Health and Nursing
- Integration of Faith, Service, and Nursing
- Health Assessment, Pathology, and Nursing Interventions
- Adult and Gerontologic Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 660 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form (Application Packet)
- Application Fee ($30)
- Biographical Essay (Application Form)
- Entrance Test (ACT or SAT)
- Official High School Transcripts of work completed at time of application (or GED)
- College Transcripts (previous college work)
- Be a high school graduate or be eligible for graduation prior to attending Northwest University.
- Please submit a proof of English proficiency. Proficiency
- Health Insurance
International33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
National33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.