The field requires education in both healthcare and business. Health Service administrators have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in directing changes that conform with changes in health care law and regulations, ethics, cultural competency, and technology.
Internships open up a world of possibilities to help you decide where you want to work, and to help you network. The Health Services Administration degree offered by Monroe College requires an internship.
Recent internships have included:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Visiting Nurse Services
- White Plains Dental Care
- Calvary Hospital Hospice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Services Administration Internship
- Health Care Finance
- Managed Care
- Management in Health Care
- The Continuum of Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 690 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application. You must submit your application online
- Essay. The essay is your time to shine and communicate why you want to pursue a degree and how it will help you achieve your career goals. (350 words for undergraduate applicants, and 500 words for graduate applicants.)
- Application Fee.
- English Proficiency.
- College Credits.
- Tests. Standardized testing is not required for admission into our masters program.
- Schedule your interview. We want to hear more about your educational goals in the United States, your career aspirations, and get to know you better as a person.
International14976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7488 USD per semester during 48 months.
National14976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7488 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.