The Print Paper Book program offered by Minneapolis College of Art and Design is a systematic process that transforms you from an MCAD student into a creative professional.
In this program you will investigate traditional processes, new technologies, history, and critical contexts.
Expanding the definition, audience, and possibilities of these media, course offerings encourage you to develop your formal skills and craft while actively questioning how images, objects, and information are conceived and disseminated.
Graduates with B.F.A. in Print Paper Book from Minneapolis College of Art and Design will be able to:
- Demonstrate foundational skills in traditional print, paper, and book arts processes.
- Establish advanced technical skills, craft, and precision in individual pursuit.
- Employ a variety of ways to combine print, paper and book arts techniques and concepts.
- Create a cohesive body of work based on one’s own creative methodology.
- Exhibit critical reading, writing, and speaking skills that address the field of contemporary art and one’s own position.
- Reference historical and contemporary contexts for printmaking, papermaking, and book arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Print Paper Book Techniques
- Relief Printmaking
- Screenprinting: Patterns
- Photo Processes in Printmaking
- Post-Digital Printmaking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 1884 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio (optional for BS applicants)
- Proof of English proficiency
International41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
National41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.