As a Fine Arts Studio major, you will:
- Craft an interdisciplinary program based on your own ideas and aspirations.
- Hone your technical and conceptual skills.
- Gain foundational skills with a variety of materials.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge for a meaningful practice in fine arts.
The Fine Arts Studio program offered by Minneapolis College of Art and Design is an interdisciplinary curriculum, supported by rigorous technical and conceptual development, fosters artistic maturity. Collaborative and concept-driven coursework exposes you to a diverse range of aesthetic experiences outside of typical media-driven limitations.
Graduates with B.F.A. in Fine Arts Studio from Minneapolis College of Art and Design will be able to:
- Develop technical craft appropriate to studio and community needs.
- Define the nature and structure of one’s practice.
- Reference historical precedent and contemporary thinking.
- Observe professional practice, self-criticality, and self-reliance.
- Work within a community towards shared goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Body Eclectic
- Working with the Collection
- Public Art/Art in Public Places
- The Art of Appropriation
- Storytelling: Narrative Studio
- Art in Community
- Critical Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 2231 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio (optional for BS applicants)
- Proof of English proficiency
International41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
National41344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41344 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.