We offer a bachelor degree in Ats Administration at the Kansas Wesleyan University. Courses are designed to provide an understanding of a practice in art, the leadership needed to promote the arts, the skill necessary to maintaining economic feasibility in the arts and the ability to interact with both artists and the public in pursuit of these goals.
Kansas Wesleyan University plays an integral part of robust arts community in Salina. Students are hired as interns or to design special projects for local businesses and organizations. For example, Salina Arts & Humanities utilizes the talents of graphic design students to create the marketing colateral for its annual Smoky Hill River Festival, and KWU Photography students and alumni are hired as festival photographers.
Kansas Wesleyan houses its own art gallery in Sams Hall of Fine Arts. The Gallery hosts exhibits featuring the work of local and regional artists, as well as artwork produced by KWU students. The Gallery hosts Salina's First Thursday Art Rush receptions for exhibiting artists, giving the campus and Salina community an opportunity to meet the artists. Peggy Medina, director of The Gallery and a 2005 KWU Art graduate, is a ceramic artist and a former gallery owner with many connections to area artisans and galleries. She schedules special in-class workshops for artists to interact with KWU Art students.
Objectives for studies in Art and Design
- Develop a strong understanding of the role of visual arts in society
- Communicate visually and verbally in a way that reflects academic excellence
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of a personal spiritual life as it relates to creativity
- Develop a style of creative expression which reflects a mature understanding of their chosen studio concentration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mixed Media Exploration
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Promotional Strategy
- Public Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1917 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an Application for Admission
- Submit your official evaluated transcripts to the Office of Admissions
- Proof of English Proficiency
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.