Delegate. Meet deadlines. Both are at the core of management and leadership. Yet true business success relies on more than a workhorse mentality -- it requires competent, talented, knowledgeable and fulfilled employees. That’s why highly effective leaders have a vision (and a plan) to empower their people. Those that do so are rewarded with increased productivity, improved profitability and higher employee satisfaction. Let Franklin University’s B.S. Management and Leadership degree program help transform the way you lead.
Franklin’s curriculum offers a highly unique combination of leadership, change management, organizational culture and performance, and strategic execution. As you move through our Management & Leadership coursework, you’ll be better positioned to become a more dynamic leader—operating within your own strengths while unleashing your employees to grow in theirs.
You’ll go beyond leadership basics to master core skills in the areas of transformational, servant, and authentic leadership, strategic management, organizational development, change management, culture and performance enhancement, and human resources management.
- Administrative Officer
Administrative Officers oversee an organization’s business affairs, including budgets, operations, personnel, and record keeping.
- Associate Director
Associate Directors support day-to-day business activities, ensuring efficient operation and achievement of sales, service, and profit goals.
- Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officers lead an organization in fulfillment of its mission, vision, goals, and activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Change
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Performance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1918 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.