About Business Administration at Georgia Christian University
BABUS courses offered at Georgia Christian University are designed for prospective students in need of gaining a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that will enable them to work as professional business managers upon graduation. As a business major, a student is likely to be eligible for employment as a professional manager in a variety of profit-oriented and non-profit business entities; from small, local enterprises to large multinational or international corporations. Graduates may perform executive decisions for their own businesses, or fill positions ranging from first-line management through to senior executive level, and they will be equipped to effectively plan, organize, lead and control an organization's resources so that it is better able to achieve its objectives.
Graduates of the Bachelor’s Program in Business Administration understand and are familiar with
the relevant economic and financial issues of the current market system and forecast future markets logically
techniques to maximize the potential of electronic communications and the internet in business, inside and outside of corporate organizations
the concepts in marketing a corporate product, including price, location, productivity, efficiency, value-added and time management
the importance of both human and material resources and the required skills for resource management
review procedures for justifying corporate decisions
corporate organization and structure
corporate business plans and corporate culture
legal requirements and protections governing intellectual property
regulations governing environmental protection and employee rights
- Accounting: Financial, Management and Reporting
- Business Administration
- Economics and International Trade
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- Research Project
- Statistical Analysis for Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Human Resource Management View 2477 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete and return application form.
- Prior to admission, international students must provide proof of English proficiency in the form of a TOEFL test or other approved examination options.
- Prospective international students must provide documents and transcripts that show completion of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Documentation of financial support
- Once the international student is accepted to GCU, the visa process must take place.
- The applicant must have on deposit, in an account in the Office of Business Affairs of GCU, sufficient funds to cover tuition, books, fees, and personal expenses for one academic semester.
- Proof of accident and health insurance must be submitted along with the application for admission.
- All of the above items must be submitted to Admissions Office no later than four (4) months prior to the student's planned enrollment.
International9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 48 months.
National9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.