The purpose of the degree Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education at the Georgia Christian University is to equip persons for competent leadership in the educational ministries of the church, and the school, to the end that God would be glorified. This degree is designed to explore faith, to understand human lives, and to choose from a variety of ministry career choices. The courses are designed to aid students to equip themselves with the academic preparation and skills necessary to a deeper and more informed service and ministry to the Church and to the world. Especially, this degree is to serve the immigrant church by which students will be approached to study about the immigrant context and understood the Christian education in multicultural environment.
The students of the BACE program will be prepared to:
- Utilize the deep knowledge about4. Reflect critically their immigrant church
- Reflect critically their lives in the light of theological knowledge and the biblical understanding.
- Interpret the various theological discourses and hermeneutics to the given contextual sites through teaching, preaching, and writing.
the Bible and its historical and cultural background in their ministries and their personal lives.to
analyze about the multi-cultural church and the multi-generational church to apply students' learned methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biblical Hebrew
- Jewish Cultures
- Christian Scripture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Religious Studies & Theology View 3603 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete and return application form.
- Prior to admission, international students must provide proof of English proficiency in the form of a TOEFL test or other approved examination options.
- Prospective international students must provide documents and transcripts that show completion of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Documentation of financial support
- Once the international student is accepted to GCU, the visa process must take place.
- The applicant must have on deposit, in an account in the Office of Business Affairs of GCU, sufficient funds to cover tuition, books, fees, and personal expenses for one academic semester.
- Proof of accident and health insurance must be submitted along with the application for admission.
- All of the above items must be submitted to Admissions Office no later than four (4) months prior to the student's planned enrollment.
International7875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 USD per credit during 48 months.
National7875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.