To stay competitive, employers need motivated, high-performing employees to complement their organizations. HR professionals are the ones who make it happen.
Through our Human Resources Management degree program at Franklin University, you will be well qualified to execute key functions within the HR department, understanding essential candidate analysis techniques, compensation models, training skills, and methods. Plus, you'll find plenty of opportunities to network with fellow HR students and professionals in the field.
- Compensation Analyst
Compensation Analysts assess salary ranges and increases, and classify job responsibilities to ensure alignment with market changes and compliance with regulations.
- Employee Relations Supervisor
Employee Relations Supervisors act as liaison in the resolution of issues and concerns regarding compensation and benefits, workplace safety, training, recruitment, and development.
- Human Resource Generalist
Human Resource Generalists source, recruit, and interview prospective employees; support implementation of human resources programs, and mediate employee issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Management
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 61 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.