It’s a statistical fact: Most forms of occupational fraud are finance related. That’s why forensic accounting is such a fast-growing segment of the accounting profession. Forensic accountants help prevent and investigate corporate fraud.
From tracking terrorist funding, to helping organizations stay compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley, to exposing money laundering, tax evasion and embezzlement, a variety of organizations across an array of industries are in need of well-prepared forensic accountants.
Our transfer-friendly Forensic Accounting degree program at Franklin University combines solid accounting principles with fraud detection and prevention techniques, preparing you to enter or advance in this exciting career field. When you graduate from the Forensic Accounting program you’ll have the educational framework to readily seek professional certification including: Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Accounting Consultant
Accounting Consultants analyze financial information and develop recommendations to enhance, improve or facilitate financial performance, processing, or workflow.
- Corporate Accounting Officer
Corporate Accounting Officers oversee fiscal activities and financial transactions, including tracking expenditures, allocating resources, and monitoring compliance with regulations and laws.
- Forensic Accountant
Forensic Accountants conduct white-collar crime investigations, perform due diligence reviews, and identify potential fraudulent financial activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Interviewing Techniques for Fraud
- Legal Elements of Fraud
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesForensic Accounting View 59 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.