At the forefront of pretty much anything in life or business is communications. It holds the power to inform, inspire and influence.
Franklin University's Communications degree equips you to shape, lead, and execute integrated communications plans, strategies, and tactics through a variety of mediums including print, digital, and social media.
Communications Jobs & Opportunities
- Community Relations Specialist
Community Relations Specialists plan, execute, and manage outreach programs to promote organizations, bring awareness to intended audiences, and create positive community connections.
Copywriters create a variety of content, including direct mail, emails, advertisements, press releases and articles in support of marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns.
- Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Managers collaborate in planning, creating, and delivering specific messages to internal and/or external audiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communication
- Communication Ethics
- Intercultural Communication
- Marketing Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 50 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International16306 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 526 USD per credit during 48 months.
National12338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 398 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.