The Accounting program at Florida National University-Main Campus also prepares students to pursue advanced education in accounting and accounting related fields. Students are cautioned that the Bachelor in Accounting degree alone will not satisfy the eligibility requirements to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accounting Exam or to practice as a CPA in the State of Florida.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Composition
- Fundamental of Oral Communication
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 1109 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission, including all admissions credentials, must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- High school academic transcript(s) must be official.
- Transcript(s) in languages other than English must include an official certified English translation.
- Foreign schools attended must have proper accreditation by the Ministry of Education of their country or a USA accrediting commission.
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Hialeah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.