With the Hospitality and Tourism Management from University of the Potomac students gain the skills to further their careers and to make a meaningful impact on the world while doing something they love.
Fieldwork experience permits our students to draw the links between theory and practice, improving their education and skills. For that reason, students complete two internships in the hospitality and tourism field toward the end of their degree program. This integration of theory and practice forms the foundation of our curriculum design and instructional delivery.
Graduates with Hospitality and Tourism Management from University of the Potomac will be able to:
- Apply technical and management skills in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Identify and communicate a long-range vision and strategy for a service organization.
- Plan and monitor the revenue activity of a hotel or facility.
- Participate in financial activities such as the setting of room rates, the establishment of budgets, and the allocation of funds to departments.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hotel Property and Facilities Management
- Hotel Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Management
- Principles of Psychology
- Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Travel Agency Management
- Medical Tourism
- Transportation and Tourism Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 198 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an admissions interview conducted in person or via online methods.
- Sign and submit an attestation of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Submit a completed application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Grade reports or scores from any recognized college equivalency examinations
- Certificates from any corporate education training or professional development programs.
- Military training documents.
- Proof of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Official academic evidence of completion of secondary education (high school or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or undergraduate for graduate applicants.
- Proof of sufficient finances shown in U.S. currency/dollar.
- Official proof of English language proficiency (any one of the items listed below
- A copy of the photo page and address page of passport (2 pages).
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7506 USD per semester during 48 months.
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.