Students in the Cybersecurity and Policy from University of the Potomac are prepared for a burgeoning career field fighting worldwide “cybercrime” and protecting digital resources from hacking, fraud, and malware viruses.
Cyber Security is the acquisition, discovery, collection, analysis, and reporting of evidence found on computers and networks. Anti-cybercrime professionals work with these devices, as well as routers, servers, and the Internet to analyze increasingly complex digital crime scenes.
More and more, digital evidence is used for civil, criminal, and administrative proceedings, so the evidence must be obtained and used in a way that ensures the admissibility in a court of law. Cyber Security is a young and growing field. Graduates will be entering a market where opportunities are expanding and companies are looking for the brightest in a new tech revolution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Business Ethics and the Legal Environment
- Cyber Law
- Network Security Management
- Survey of Operating Systems
- Computer Systems Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Policy IT Security Cyber Security View 224 other Bachelors in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an admissions interview conducted in person or via online methods.
- Sign and submit an attestation of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Submit a completed application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Grade reports or scores from any recognized college equivalency examinations
- Certificates from any corporate education training or professional development programs.
- Military training documents.
- Proof of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Official academic evidence of completion of secondary education (high school or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or undergraduate for graduate applicants.
- Proof of sufficient finances shown in U.S. currency/dollar.
- Official proof of English language proficiency (any one of the items listed below
- A copy of the photo page and address page of passport (2 pages).
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7506 USD per semester during 48 months.
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.