Politics from Oglethorpe University is based on the belief that the subject of political theory is one of the oldest academic topics around, yet it remains just as relevant as ever, and always fascinating to discover.
Students at Politics from Oglethorpe University will:
- Read important books, and write about them;
- Explore the great ideas that have shaped and influenced political thought through the ages;
- Discuss – and maybe argue – with your classmates;
- Practice analyzing a text, and advocating for an idea;
- Learn all about national and international politics, and the political process in America;
- American Politics
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- Political Philosophy
- Six additional Politics courses
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It’s never too late to apply Regular Decision: It’s quick. Apply anytime and you will receive your admission decision on a rolling basis
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 1057 other Bachelors in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oglethorpe University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- F-1 Visa Requirements
- Declaration of Finances
- Recommendation Letter
- Application Fee
International43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
National43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.