Chemistry from Oglethorpe University is also based on the belief that chemists help cure and treat diseases, create innovative products, synthesize new materials with useful properties, develop eco-friendly approaches for industry, and even assist in solving crimes. In fact, the work of chemists has been essential to many of the most futuristic innovations we enjoy today.
Students at Chemistry from Oglethorpe University will:
- Investigate the four main branches of chemistry: inorganic, organic, physical, and analytical
- Explore high-level topics like organic spectroscopy, quantitative analysis, and biochemistry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the scientific method, both in theory and practice; you’ll learn the techniques underlying chemical experimentation, how to design research methods that are scientifically sound, and how to record and analyze your results in a systematic way.
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Elementary Quantitative Analysis
- Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Spectroscopy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It’s never too late to apply Regular Decision: It’s quick. Apply anytime and you will receive your admission decision on a rolling basis
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 2207 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oglethorpe University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- F-1 Visa Requirements
- Declaration of Finances
- Recommendation Letter
- Application Fee
International43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
National43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.