As a Chemistry student, you will:
- Study from a varied and intensive curriculum
- Enjoy small classes and laboratory sections
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of stellar faculty
- Enhance your problem solving, quantitative skills, technology, imagination, and proficiency in written and oral communication
There are so many exciting things one can do with a degree or minor in Chemistry at University of Saint Joseph. Our previous graduates have gone onto prestigious Ph.D. programs across the country as well as being accepted into many Pharmacy programs and Physician Assistant schools. Some even obtain jobs right after graduation, working hands on in the chemistry field or using skills learned in other professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The student will demonstrate:
- Depth and scope in general, organic, analytical, physical chemistry and biochemistry
- Depth and scope in laboratory skills
- Ability to do chemical research, including literature review, in-lab research and presentation of findings at a scientific meeting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission to USJ is made on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 2007 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
- Each school has different requirements for standardized testing. Most schools require the SAT or ACT, and many also require SAT subject tests.
- University of Saint Joseph hasn't explicitly named a policy on SAT/ACT requirements, but because it's published average SAT or ACT scores (we'll cover this next), it's likely test flexible. Typically, these schools say, "if you feel your SAT or ACT score represents you well as a student, submit them. Otherwise, don't."
- Despite this policy, the truth is that most students still take the SAT or ACT, and most applicants to University of Saint Joseph will submit their scores.
International39636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19818 USD per semester during 48 months.
National39636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19818 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for West Hartford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.