Cyber-attacks are being waged all over the world – whether at a corporation, government agency, or communications system. From online banking to electronic commerce to transportation operations, our world increasingly depends on a cyber-infrastructure. Handling these diverse software and controls systems against malicious users has become a national priority.
The demand for cybersecurity professionals has never been greater. Be prepared to meet this critical need and secure your IT career with a Bachelor of Science degree in Cybersecurity from American National University .
With a Cybersecurity bachelor’s degree program at American National University, you will be prepared to compete for entry-level positions like: network security specialist, digital forensics and incident response specialist or vulnerability analyst.
Your Learning Experience
As a student you will learn practices for the design of secure modern networks as well as how to secure existing computers and networks – both wired and wireless; and cover topics about evolving threats and the proper use of specific security tools. Your coursework will focus on:
- The core set of skills needed for practical and dynamic network defense.
- Technical issues related to safe software and architectures, as well as the broader issues of privacy and legal ramifications.
- Topics ranging from cryptographic methods, data and information security, virtualization and cloud computing, disaster recovery and risk management principles, computer forensics and investigations, and biometrics it applies to computer security.
- How to investigate cybersecurity threats and master techniques needed to protect the network.
Whether you are interested in starting or advancing your career in this specialized field, this program will prepare you to sit for industry recognized certifications exams. These certifications can help you stand out in today’s competitive job market and broaden employment opportunities.
American National University promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn your degree in cybersecurity, you can immediately use your training to advance your career as you further your education in the field of cybersecurity; or continue your education in other high-demand fields at the bachelor’s degree and graduate levels in areas such information technology and business administration management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Physical and Technical Security
- Mobile Security
- Principles of Incident Response & Disaster Recovery
- Cyber Security Law and Ethics
- Biometrics: Application, Technology and Management
- Information Security Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 38 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 169 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Admissions academic record
- Resume (for graduate students only)
- English Proficiency
- Financial Documents - Amount of sufficient funds would vary per program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38880 USD for the full programme during 38 months.
National12277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38880 USD for the full programme during 38 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.