In this Business Administration Management degree from American National University , you’ll experience a live, interactive class environment no matter where you are through ANU’s exclusive Global Meet™ technology. Your professors, drawn from our Global Teach™ network of experienced professionals, will convey real world experience to reinforce the cutting-edge educational resources provided through ANU Global Learn™.
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Non-Accounting Majors
- Income Tax
- Business Math
- Principles of Economics
- Practical Law
- Principles of Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 38 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 401 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Admissions academic record
- Resume (for graduate students only)
- English Proficiency
- Financial Documents - Amount of sufficient funds would vary per program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD for the full programme during 38 months.
National11368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD for the full programme during 38 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.