Since a superior liberal arts education requires excellence in science education as well as in the humanities and social sciences, and since the Bethany College graduate in chemistry must be able to compete in the marketplace or in graduate and professional schools with students from technical colleges and universities as well as with those from other liberal arts colleges, the Physical Science Department strives to achieve the following:
- Educate students in the latest theoretical and applied body of knowledge which constitutes the broad area of chemistry.
- Enable students to acquire the laboratory skills necessary to perform the variety of analyses and operations which are expected of a BS chemistry graduate, including development of research skills.
- Motivate students to think critically and to collaborate in exploring new ideas and novel solutions to problems.
- Help students to become aware of changing career opportunities in both chemistry and as a preparation for health science fields such as medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and pharmacology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- Introduction to Forensic Science
- Organic Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Bethany College utilizes a rolling admissions process for new students, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 1651 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Submit a signed copy of the application agreement statement.
- Official copies of academic records from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated for any student whose native language is not English.
- For residents of countries with regulated income taxes, please provide documentation of yearly taxable income.
- Obtain and submit a current certified bank statement, on bank letterhead, showing your family's ability to pay full tuition for one year.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a counselor or teacher.
- Download and complete the Medical History form.
- Provide a list of your immunization history.
International28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.