We offer a bachelor degree in Business Administration at the Bethany Lutheran College. Additionally, our size ensures your business education will be highly personal.
We prepare students for leadership roles in both profit and non-profit organizations by providing a thorough foundation in accounting, finance, marketing, management, and economics. You will also examine current ethical, social, political, and economic challenges that play a role in the work environment.
- Students can demonstrate knowledge of basic definitions, concepts and relationships in the core areas of management, marketing and finance.
- Students can synthesize and evaluate information to make core business decisions.
- When faced with personal and professional decisions, students can demonstrate use of Christian principles.
- Each student can use team building and collaborative behaviors to accomplish group tasks.
- Each student can summarize a complex issue into a coherent written statement or oral presentation.
- Each student can apply business software applications to report writing, data analysis and presentation.
- Each student can identify global issues and evaluate multiple viewpoints.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Communications and Lab
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 2109 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript (or college transcript for transfer students)
- Copy of any certificate or degree obtained
- Results from TOEFL, IELTS, or another approved English proficiency indicator.
- If the student is from an English-speaking country, then official ACT or SAT scores shall be evaluated instead of English proficiency test.
- For students transferring from another US college or university, the test requirements may be waived pending review of official college transcripts.
- One letter of recommendation
- Certificate of financial responsibility and supporting documents (bank statement)
- Passport copy
International27700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27700 USD per year during 48 months.
National27700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27700 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Mankato
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.