The coursework of the Early Childhood and Childhood Education, Birth - 6 program at the focuses on the language development and learning needs of children from birth through grade 2.
The School of Education of St. Thomas Aquinas College is dedicated to preparing you for a rewarding career as a teacher, and the best way to do that is to give you many hands-on classroom experiences. Starting in Sophomore year, students take part in field experiences that expose you to real classroom environments, so that when you're a Senior, you will be ready for your student teaching, where you have your own classroom in a local school district.
Occupational Therapists work with people to create:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- As early as your freshman year, the School of Education will require you to participate in 100-150 hours of off-campus classroom activities in regional school districts.
- These activities, known as field experiences, involve direct observation of teaching and teaching related to the teacher education program in which you’re enrolled.
- You’ll conduct these field-based activities prior to student teaching.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3629 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your Common Application. It's a snap! Remember to include your college essay
- Have your college counselor send us transcripts from your secondary (high) school
- Send your SAT or ACT scores to STAC
- All international students are required to take either the TOEFL , IELTS, or Pearson PTE English language proficiency exam
- STAC requires at least one letter of recommendation
- Any student attending secondary (high) school outside of the U.S. must have a transcript evaluation completed by any of the organizations on the NACES membership list
International32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.