Majoring in Mathematics at St. Thomas Aquinas College can lead to lucrative careers in everything from economics and research to finance and engineering. But not all math is created equally. At STAC, you can choose from degrees in a variety of mathematical disciplines.
Interested in applying your aptitude for math to real-world problems in science, computer science, engineering, business or industry? Applied mathematics might be your field. Here, you’ll take courses in calculus, statistics, discrete mathematics, operations research, numerical analysis, and physics and apply them to real-life situations, such as predicting the behavior of financial markets, explaining the risk factors of insuring a company, or building a bridge.
Careers In Mathematics
- Mathematics majors land careers in the actuarial field and in business, education, engineering, government, law enforcement, and pharmaceuticals.
- Our mathematics degree also prepares you for advanced degrees in math, as well as MBA programs and other graduate programs in a wide array of disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The study of pure mathematics has been called the philosophy of mathematics.
- It is the study of abstract mathematical concepts and problems, helping you develop objective reasoning, precise thinking, and an appreciation of the contribution of mathematics to society.
- In your pursuit of pure mathematics, you’ll build a foundation in calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, and discrete mathematics.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 2139 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your Common Application. It's a snap! Remember to include your college essay
- Have your college counselor send us transcripts from your secondary (high) school
- Send your SAT or ACT scores to STAC
- All international students are required to take either the TOEFL , IELTS, or Pearson PTE English language proficiency exam
- STAC requires at least one letter of recommendation
- Any student attending secondary (high) school outside of the U.S. must have a transcript evaluation completed by any of the organizations on the NACES membership list
International32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.