The National American University's Online Bachelor of Science in Construction Management degree program will help you develop deep insight on how to effectively supervise, manage, and monitor construction projects, including key aspects like planning, controlling, and scheduling.
The construction management online bachelor’s degree helps you build knowledge in the diverse aspects of residential and commercial construction projects. You will develop deep insight on how to effectively manage and supervise projects. And, as a member and partner of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) our bachelor’s degree program will prepare students to take their LEED Green Associate (GA) exam.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically analyze concepts in the principal areas of construction management to guide organizational decision-making.
- Leverage current business technologies in support of organizational continuity.
- Demonstrate the leadership skills required to achieve strategic construction management objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate ethical perspectives in a diverse business environment.
- Proficiently communicate across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Productively collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups.
Online Construction Management Degree Career Outcomes
After earning the Construction Management Bachelor’s degree you will have the business skills, experience and education to manage the execution of any construction work in the private or public section. Typical careers include:
- Construction manager
- Site engineer
- Cost estimator
- Facilities manager
- Building surveyor
- Sustainability consultant
- Construction Materials and Methods
- Construction Documents and Graphics
- Building Codes and Inspection
- Construction Estimating
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Construction Safety
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The registration deadline is typically one-week prior to the start of the course.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 5 other Bachelors in Construction Management in United States
- An official credential evaluation of the academic transcript or marks sheets from the country where secondary education was completed.
- An official transcript that indicates completion of a post-secondary program of at least two years in length with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0/4.0
- An original General Educational Development (GED) examination report demonstrating passing marks for the overall examination.
International8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
National8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.