This Bachelor of Science degree prepares you for a wide range of career opportunities in for-profit and nonprofit business organizations and governmental institutions. This Business Administration program from National American University is also an excellent foundation if you choose to pursue a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
The business world becomes more dynamic every day, and the online business administration degree program reflects that.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically analyze concepts in the principal areas of business to guide organizational decision-making.
- Leverage current business technologies in support of organizational continuity.
- Demonstrate the leadership skills required to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Proficiently communicate across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Productively collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups.
Online Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree Concentrations
The online Business Administration degree program offers 11 specializations, allowing you to choose your interests and career path.
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Culture, Change, and Conflict
- Security Management
- Supply Chain Management
Online Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree Career Outcomes
The online Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree program prepares you for an entry-level career in the field of business. You will develop the skills to work in a variety of industries.
Entry-level business jobs include:
- Sales Manager
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Human Resource Specialist
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Finance
- Marketing Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The registration deadline is typically one-week prior to the start of the course.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Accounting View 316 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- An official credential evaluation of the academic transcript or marks sheets from the country where secondary education was completed.
- An official transcript that indicates completion of a post-secondary program of at least two years in length with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0/4.0
- An original General Educational Development (GED) examination report demonstrating passing marks for the overall examination.
International8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
National8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.