This degree prepares graduates for a career in the aviation field related to management for airlines, aerospace/aviation companies, and state, local, and federal government agencies.
The online Aviation Management program from National American University gives you the background you need for business and management roles in the aviation field.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically analyze concepts in the principal areas of aviation management to guide organizational decision-making.
- Leverage current business technologies in support of organizational continuity.
- Demonstrate the leadership skills required to achieve strategic aviation management objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate ethical perspectives in a globally diverse business environment.
- Proficiently communicate across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Productively collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups.
With a bachelor’s degree in aviation management, career options include:
- Airline manager
- Airport security manager
- Air traffic controller
- Airline systems management
- Freight and cargo management
- Air Carrier Operations
- Aviation Marketing Management
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety Programs
- Crew Resource Management
- Air Transportation System
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The registration deadline for courses is typically one-week prior to the start of the course.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Marketing Management Studies View 102 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- An official credential evaluation of the academic transcript or marks sheets from the country where secondary education was completed.
- An official transcript that indicates completion of a post-secondary program of at least two years in length with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0/4.0
- An original General Educational Development (GED) examination report demonstrating passing marks for the overall examination.
International8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
National8880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 296 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.