The bachelor’s degree in Computer Science prepares students at University of Mary Hardin Baylor to excel in the rapidly expanding fields of computer programming, design, and security.
The CS curriculum aligns with the national standards established by ABET, the accrediting organization for university computer science programs across the U.S. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members who work to provide each student with a positive, personalized learning experience. The curriculum is presented in a Christian context, which gives students opportunities to discuss topics such as professional ethics and how computer science can be used to find creative and compassionate solutions to the problems faced in our world.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Discrete Structure for CSE
- Telecommunications & Networks
- Object-Oriented Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 941 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Complete and submit your application for admission.
- Submit an official transcript from each high school attended.
- Final official transcripts must be submitted upon graduation and must include your graduation date and class rank.
- Submit your scores from the SAT or ACT.
- While a writing sample score is required from either the ACT or SAT, the score will not affect your admissions status; it will be used for academic advising purposes.
- First-time college students aged 25 or older who do not rank in the upper half of their high school graduating class will be required to take the ACT or SAT.
- Submit bacterial meningitis vaccine documents (Not required for students age 22 or older).
- GPA 3.0
International29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 48 months.
National29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Belton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.