The mission of the undergraduate Psychology Program is to prepare students for careers in fields that require knowledge of the behavioral sciences and/or admissions into graduate and or related professional studies. Emphasis is placed on exposing students to the field’s underpinnings and the limitation of their application globally and challenges ethically ultimately expanding students’ perspective of the field. The goal of the Psychology Program is to produce graduates that are prepared to enter the psychology field as a beginning professional and qualify for admission to graduate programs in psychology and related graduate and professional schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission;
- Non-refundable $20 application fee (Personal checks are not accepted);
- Official high school transcript; or GED test results and certificate along with your high school transcript for the time you attended;
- Scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT);
- One letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, principal, head of school, or school official;
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor;
- Admissions essay.
International13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
National13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.