At the completion of the Chemistry program,
- The student will be able to interpret and explain concepts of chemistry covered in class.
- The student will be able to solve complex problems utilizing critical thinking skills.
- The student will demonstrate proficiency in the collection and analysis of data in the laboratory.
- The student will be proficient in reading and critically understanding scientific papers and will be able to write lab reports and scientific papers according to guidelines of the American Chemical Society.
- The student will be able to design and formulate experiments to test or challenge hypotheses presented in the laboratory.
- The student will be proficient in the implementation of standard laboratory techniques and will be aware of, and practice all safety procedures while working in the lab
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 1825 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission;
- Non-refundable $20 application fee (Personal checks are not accepted);
- Official high school transcript; or GED test results and certificate along with your high school transcript for the time you attended;
- Scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT);
- One letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, principal, head of school, or school official;
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor;
- Admissions essay.
International13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
National13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.