This Business Administration degree offered by Eastern University covers a wide range of business competencies including management, ethics, business law, marketing, finance, and accounting. Students are able to apply their learning immediately and utilize these concepts throughout their careers.
- Immediate Application to Workplace: Course theories are tied to real-life examples and experiences of professors and classmates, making learning immediately transferrable to the workplace. Many course projects utilize students' actual work-related issues as learning tools.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on course content areas and faith, reason, and justice.
- Ethical: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff and faculty.
- Career Development Resources: Graduates of the Business Administration program have gone on to have careers in finance, department management, human resource management, business analysis, and a wide spectrum of other careers within the business world. Graduates have also gone on to MBA programs throughout the region and nation.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Management Information Systems
- Global Business
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Operations Management
- Business Law
- Finance for Managers
- Business Strategy and Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 137 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Completed and signed
- High School or GED (required for those with fewer than 30 completed college credits)
- College (must be submitted from all institutions attended)
- Complete the Request for High School or GED Transcript and/or Request for Official College Transcript and
- Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 24 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.