- Throughout the program, you’ll learn about the foundations of education and immerse yourself in practical techniques of classroom management, effective communication, lesson planning, and best practices in instructional methodology.
- Our Elementary Education program is the best among all private colleges in the State of Florida and tied for second out of 75 public and private elementary education programs in the state.
- You’ll be fully prepared for the 21st-century classroom through our extensive training in instructional technology, exposure to a wide variety of classroom field experiences, and lab school opportunities.
- You’ll put all this learning into place in real-world classrooms by completing at least 360 hours in clinical experiences—prior to your culminating internship.
Engaged Learning in the Classroom
At Florida Southern College, you’ll engage in many hands-on activities in the classroom that model activities you can use in your field experiences and internship.
The mission of Florida Southern College is to prepare students through dynamic engaged learning to make a positive and consequential impact on society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Field Study Level
- Foundations of Education
- Children's Literature
- Clinical Experience in Literacy Instruction
- Methods of Assessment
- Teaching Language Arts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3427 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed FSC Application
- Personal Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Translated and evaluated in English; transcripts may be marked as official if emailed directly from school official
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Extracurricular Activities
International38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
National38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.