The Psychology program, offered by Greenville University, aims to sheds light on the phenomenon of knowing, learning, and decision-making. We realize that although many aspects of life can be quantified, not all of human experience can be measured scientifically.
Moving from response to environmental stimuli to an understanding of the role of intention in the selection of options for behavior, the development of faith within persons is central to the formation of a sense of vocation and service to the world of others.
A new dimension of exploration opened with the development of the Health Psychology Major. This hybrid program of online and traditional classroom courses provides a glimpse of the ways in which understanding health maintenance and health promotion in individuals, families, and corporate systems, facilitates motivation for creative, entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Adult Clinical Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Psychology
- APA Writing Lab
- Psychological Systems
- Child Development
- Adolescent Development
- Developmental Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- Group Dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Greenville College admits students on a rolling basis, so there is no specific application deadline.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1642 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
- A completed Application for Admission, including full responses to the application essays
- High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts (if the student has attended any colleges previously)
- ACT or SAT scores (required only of entering freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 30 college credits). ACT composite of 18*, or SAT (Math + Critical Reading) of 860
- References (only if requested by the Admissions Committee)
- If a student is not a native English speaker, then the college will consider the TOEFEL in lieu of the ACT or SAT for a freshman and may require the TOEFEL for a transfer student
International28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
National28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.