The Physical Education program is offered by Greenville University combine professional education and physical education course work with practical experience to fully enable you to enter a teaching career upon graduation. Health Education course work may be added to complement your major.
Seven sports are included in the coaching curriculum: football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball, and track and field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology
- Skill Lab: Foot/VoIIeybaII/Soccer
- Skill Lab:BasketbaII/SoftbaII/Track
- History & Philosophy of Sport/Kines
- Skill Lab:GoIf/Badminton/TumbIing
- Skill Lab:Rhythms/Swimming/Tennis
- Strategies of Physical Education
- Theory & Tech: Individual Sports
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Greenville College admits students on a rolling basis, so there is no specific application deadline.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Teaching Sports Sciences View 1136 other Bachelors in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Admission, including full responses to the application essays
- High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts (if the student has attended any colleges previously)
- ACT or SAT scores (required only of entering freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 30 college credits). ACT composite of 18*, or SAT (Math + Critical Reading) of 860
- References (only if requested by the Admissions Committee)
- If a student is not a native English speaker, then the college will consider the TOEFEL in lieu of the ACT or SAT for a freshman and may require the TOEFEL for a transfer student.
International28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
National28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.