The Mathematics program, offered by Greenville University, presuposes a rigurous course work which will see you take the same courses as those designed for majors in each of the science disciplines. There are no abbreviated courses simply to meet minimum professional-school requirements. Our faculty takes a personal interest in all our students, both in and out of the classroom and will help you personally figure out your career plans.
In addition, business, psychology and the social sciences depend heavily on mathematically aware persons. Greenville Mathematics Majors are working for companies like Boeing, Caterpillar, EDS, Southwestern Bell, Dow Chemical, American States Insurance and Lockheed-Martin. Many of our students successfully obtain summer research positions with governmental agencies and universities and are offered assistantships in quality graduate schools like Iowa State University and the University of Illinois.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming and Data Structures
- Multivariable Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Greenville College admits students on a rolling basis, so there is no specific application deadline.
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 2069 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Admission, including full responses to the application essays
- High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts (if the student has attended any colleges previously)
- ACT or SAT scores (required only of entering freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 30 college credits). ACT composite of 18*, or SAT (Math + Critical Reading) of 860
- References (only if requested by the Admissions Committee)
- If a student is not a native English speaker, then the college will consider the TOEFEL in lieu of the ACT or SAT for a freshman and may require the TOEFEL for a transfer student.
International28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
National28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.