The RN-BSN Program curriculum expands students’ knowledge and skills in evidence-based practice, community health, professional communication, leadership, and health information technology (HIT), as well as healthcare systems and policies. Learning experiences are focused on individuals, families, groups and communities. Students complete a scholarly project over their last two quarters that demonstrates learning in leadership and management.
Degree recipients of the Nursing - RN to BSN program at Bellevue College will possess the following skills and abilities to:
- Evaluate and apply evidence-based research to clinical practice
- Appraise protective and predictive factors, including genetics, which influence the health of individuals, families, groups, communities and populations
- Develop and implement creative strategies to enable systems to change
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts to support professional, positive working relationships
- Utilize intra- and inter-professional resources to resolve ethical and other practice dilemmas
- Assess and fully utilize sophisticated healthcare information management systems to maximize patient outcomes
- BSN Practice
- Scholarly Inquiry
- Project Development
- Management in Healthcare
- Community and Public Health Nursing
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Health Information Technology
- Fieldwork in Community and Public Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Genetics View 758 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- An online international student application form, including the signature document.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee paid online.
- All acceptance packets shipped to an address outside of the U.S. require you to pay an express mail fee via eShipGlobal site. The student must upload the air bill with a complete mailing address to the BC’s online application site.
- A copy of the passport photo page, including expiration date.
- A copy of each F-2 dependent’s passport photo page, including expiration date.
- A bank statement dated no earlier than 6 months before application, with a minimum balance of $26,130 USD.
- Valid proof of English language proficiency.
- Transcripts in English from the current and/or previous schools.
National13095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 291 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State5085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113 USD per credit during 48 months.
International: $18,786 per year
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.