Integrating hands-on learning with theory, this Management of Human Resources program at Bellevue University prepares you to plan human resources and staffing; train and develop employees; manage compensation and benefits; understand employment law and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) compliance; and facilitate labor–management relations.
Put your "people person" skills to good use in any setting.
Apply what you already know about people management in your own professional context to an online human resources degree that sets you up for success in any human resources or human capital-based career – no standardized testing required. No matter what opportunities you pursue, you’ll have the confidence to manage employees in any industry and the skills to create an environment where they can thrive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement of Human Resources
- Training and Development of Human Resources
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Compensation Administration
- Benefits Administration
- Business Operations and HR Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 155 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.