Personal choice drives each student’s pathway, with transdisciplinary perspectives and creativity applied to real-world issues in the La Crosse community and beyond. Course-embedded assignments are connected to the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethical Leadership series of speakers and annual conference in the Ethics, Culture, and Society program from Viterbo University.
- Think critically in interdisciplinary contexts
- Communicate effectively in integrated and interdisciplinary contexts
- Apply ethical reasoning to connect experience and academic knowledge
- Reflect and conduct moral self-assessment
- Truth, Beauty, and Goodness: Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies
- Methods in Interdisciplinary Research
- Applied Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Ethics, Culture, and Society Capstone
- Special Topics
- The 20th Century
- Theology of Justice and Peace
- Social Change and Social Movements
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Sociology Philosophy & Ethics View 989 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.