The Mechanical Engineering program provides an educational experience that enables graduates to:
- obtain professional-level employment in the mechanical engineering field at University of Texas Permian Basin,
- obtain licensure as a professional engineer,
- practice mechanical engineering in a wide variety of private industries and governmental agencies,
- lead diverse, multi-disciplinary teams, and
- engage in continuing education, including professional and ethical development, and, if desired, the pursuit of graduate studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics
- Introduction to Materials Science
- Engineering Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1341 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Non-refundable application fee of $40
- Official high school transcript showing grade average, class rank (or approximate), and expected date of graduation
- SAT and/or ACT scores
International20860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20860 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National20860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20860 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.