The Advertising Management program from Michigan State University focuses on developing students' strategic thinking, along with more research-oriented and analytical skills.
Internships and other cooperative educational opportunities are encouraged in the program. Students may also choose to pursue the departmental minors in Advertising Analytics or Public Relations and a number of other minors including: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Retail Management, Sales Leadership, or Sports Business Management, which are particularly relevant for Advertising Management majors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Advertising
- Writing for Public Relations
- Advertising Management
- Account Planning and Research
- Advertising Media Planning and Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 780 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.