University of Findlay offers a bachelor's degree in Japanese, bachelor's degree in multi-age Japanese (grades K-12) with a teaching license and a Japanese minor.
Our instruction strongly emphasizes functional and practical use of the language as well as education about the Japanese culture. You will be immersed in the language with lessons both inside and outside of the classrooms.
You will practice your Japanese language skills:
- In class
- On-campus activities with Japanese students
- Activities with the Findlay area Japanese community members
- Study abroad and internship programs in Japan (short visits or up to a year)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First-Year Japanese
- First-Year Japanese - Tutorial
- Selected Topics in Japanese
- Experiences in Japanese
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 1884 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an Undergraduate application.
- Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary school work, or work completed through at least the first term of the final year.
- If you are a freshman applicant with LESS THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours completed, you need to provide original and official credentials showing completion of secondary school and any university coursework completed.
- If you are a transfer applicant with MORE THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours, you must submit your original and official university transcripts. You do not need to provide secondary school credentials.
- If you are an undergraduate student applying for a second bachelor's degree, you need to provide credentials showing completion and awarding of bachelor's degree.
International35174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35174 USD per year during 48 months.
National35174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35174 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Findlay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.