Economics from Salve Regina University familiarizes students with the quantitative tools used to analyze economic policy and includes business courses that focus on the application of theory.
- Financial analysts
- Personal financial advisors
- Financial managers
- Loan officers
- Revenue agents
- Budget analysts
- Research economists
- Economics professors
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Internet and Computing Core Certification
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist
- Business Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Priority deadline for national students for January.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling, space-available basis after each deadline.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 1878 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application.
- $50 application fee.
- Official high school transcript, including grades from the senior year.
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a school counselor and one from the teacher of your choice).
- Personal essay.
- SAT/ACT scores (our CEEB code is 3759).
- Two letters of recommendation are required, one from a college counselor/advisor and the other from a teacher who has taught you in an academic subject, such as English, mathematics, science or social studies.
International44200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44200 USD per year during 48 months.
National44200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.