The Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics degree from Christian Brothers University integrates courses in computer science, electrical engineering and management information systems. You’ll learn how to protect confidential data stored within computer networks. You’ll also learn how to engage in computer crime investigations – an emerging field known as digital forensics. As part of the academic program, you’ll also participate in an internship with one of CBU’s corporate partners.
Computer science and engineering courses focus on subjects such as digital design, data structures, programming, networks and database design. Business coursework covers topics such as business applications, management information systems, information security and digital forensics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to engineering problem solving
- Fundamentals of computer science
- Digital Design
- Data communication, networks, and cyber security
- C Programming
- Operating Systems
- Cybersecurity Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 1875 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.