This Elementary Education (K-8) track from Wayne State College will focus you on kindergarten-aged children up through the junior high level. With a long-standing, excellent reputation for our education programs, Wayne State is the perfect place to get your elementary education degree.
- Elementary school teacher
- Middle school teacher
- Special education teacher
- Learning coach
- After-school program manager
- Youth program director
- In-home tutor
- Guidance counselor
- Training and development specialist
- Distance-learning designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Composition Skills
- Principles of Human Communication
- Life Sciences for Elementary Education
- Physical Sciences for Elementary Education or second science course
- Physical Health and Well-Being
- Art and the Creative Processes in Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National deadline- Wayne State admits students on a rolling basis, which means there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3329 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport page or current national ID, as would appear on your passport
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) essay of educational intent. Download and print our template (PDF), write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Official transcripts with certified English translation
- Official test scores from ONE of the following testing agencies: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or GED. Please do not submit more than one test.
- For athletes, please contact your coach for additional requirements.
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State186 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 186 USD per credit during 48 months.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota, Ohio, or Wisconsin resident: $279
Living costs for Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.